In time all pieces will show wear. Touch ups should only be carried out by us, or one of our licensed dealers. Rings with diamonds, pearls or precious stones require more care wearing and maintaining than simple rings. For service requests, or planning a yearly check up of stone settings, please contact us or visit one of our stockists. Service carried out by unauthorized third parties will void the warranty.
We run our business in an ethical, and environmentally conscious way. Every piece of our jewelry is designed with great care, completely manufactured in The EU, made with recycled gold and natural diamonds. If you want to be certain that your diamonds are “non-conflict", we offer cultivated diamonds on request.
Please allow 2 to 3 days shipping for any product that is in stock. Contact us for estimated delivery times on products that are not immediately available.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Your privacy is important to us. We will treat your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We only collect information concerning your order, reservation and/or payment and it is only used for to complete your order or confirmation. We do not sell or redistribute your information to third parties.
Your payment details are managed and protected by Mollie.
When you have registered to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter only.
Our store is operated by Wix Stores, the Wix Stores checkout process is secured by HTTPS/TLS encryption. TLS is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser.
TERMS OF SALE
Terms and conditions
Article 1- definitions
In these terms and conditions we define as:
1. The entrepreneur: the natural or legal embodiment that sells the product or service to the consumer in person or from a distance.
2. The consumer: the natural person that does not act on a professional account or through an other entrepreneur and who engages a commitment from a distance with the entrepreneur.
3. Contract on a distance: An agreement that uses a system to buy products or services on a distance organized by the entrepreneur where the agreement is made from a distance using methods for communication on a distance.
4. Techniques for distance communication are: methods so that the entrepreneur and consumer can close an agreement without being in the same room.
5. Reflection period: the time in which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal.
6. Right of withdrawal: The opportunity to cancel the agreement within the reflection period from the agreement on a distance.
7. Day: calendar day
8. Duration transaction: An agreement on a distance concerning a series of products and/or services from what terms of delivery and/or purchase obligation is spread over a certain time.
9. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 - Applicability
1.These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that is concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2.Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they are consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that applies to him. most favorable.
Article 3 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2.The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and/or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns at least:
The price including taxes;
Whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
The method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
Article 4 - The agreement
1. Subject to the provisions of article 3, the agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures. The entrepreneur can, within legal frameworks, inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation. The entrepreneur will send the following information with the product or service to the consumer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
a. the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
b. information about existing after-sales service and guarantees;
c. the information included in article 3 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
d. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
e.If the entrepreneur has undertaken to deliver a series of products or services, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 5a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason within fourteen working days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and, if reasonably possible, in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur. Goods with noticeable signs of wear or with defects caused by obvious misuse cannot be returned.
Article 5b -Right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. When services are supplied, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons during fourteen working days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
2. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
Article 6 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the consumer will take due care to ship the goods at his costs and risk. Use of registered mail is advised. The costs of return will not exceed the cost of the goods.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 7 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
b) that are clearly personal in nature;
c) that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d) whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
Article 8 - The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates, or due to any legal requirement.
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur may offer products or services at variable prices. These prices are subject to market fluctuations, over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and: a) they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
b) the consumer has the authority to cancel the contract on the day on which the price increase takes effect. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 9 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services reasonably comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and/or government regulations.
2. A scheme offered by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur towards the entrepreneur on the basis of the law, and/or the distance contract.
Article 10 - Delivery and implementation
1. The entrepreneur will take due care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 3 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders with due speed, but no later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one month after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 11 - Duration transactions
1.The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. A fixed-term agreement has a maximum term of two years. If it has been agreed that the distance contract will be extended if the consumer is silent, the contract will be continued as an indefinite contract and the notice period after continuation of the contract will be a maximum of one month.
Article 12 - Payment
1. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the good or, in the case of an agreement to provide a service, within 14 days after delivery of the documents relating to this agreement.
2. When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% may never be stipulated in general terms and conditions. When advance payment has been stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights whatsoever with regard to the execution of the order or service(s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
4. In case of non-payment of the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 13 - Complaints procedure
1. Complaints about the implementation of the contract must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
2. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a confirmation of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 14 - Additional or deviating provisions
1. Due to fluctuations of the gold price and the price of other raw materials, articles are offered at a variable price.
2 Tailor-made or custom items cannot be exchanged.
3. Commissions can not be canceled once production has started.
4. Engraved products can't be returned
Credit / Debit Cards